Translate

Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Summer!

Hello All!

WOOHOOO! Last day of school, and summer vacation is here!

Today in class we had a lot of heart-felt farewells, and several emotional students. I started to tear up a bit as well as each student said good-bye when their bell rang. I have truly enjoyed working with this class of students. I will miss them all - I reminded them to come see me when they are old 4th graders next year!

I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU all for your support and for a wonderful school year. All of the parents who helped with parties and class events, field trip chaperones, copy/laminating assistants, Watch DOGS, Thursday folders, etc... You help keep me sane during the year, and your help is GREATLY appreciated! Even if you weren't frequently able to come to school, I also appreciate the kind words in cards, emails that helped keep me in communication with you and your students' lives, and just overall support from the home. You are a fabulous group of people!

I hope everyone has safe and FUN summers! I can't wait to see your kiddos again next year (remember to look for Mrs. Malley and not "Strong" on my door!)


Happy Summer!
Ms. Strong :)


Image result for last day of school meme  Image result for last day of school meme