Translate

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Welcome New Students & Families!

Hello all new 3rd Graders and Families!

If you found this blog because I am your teacher, WELCOME! I'm so excited for this year to begin!

1. Parents: My blog is my MAIN FORM OF COMMUNICATION during the school year, so bookmark this tab and check it often! 
If you like, you can head to the bottom of this page now and SUBSCRIBE to the blog. This means you should get emails when I post something new on the page. However, I have found that this can sometimes be "flukey". If you don't see anything via email for a while, please check the blog regularly. I typically post at least once per week and occasionally more often as things come up.


2. Next, please download the Remind App and add my class! You can sign up for free online, download the app to receive push notifications, or receive text or email notifications if you prefer not to have the app.

It is very simple to sign up! You have a few options:
- Text "@malley3" to the number "81010" and it will add you
- Follow this link and enter your information
- Go online and create a free account, sign up via internet here
- If for any reason none of these seem to work, let me know and I can add you!

Please be aware that this program will NOT show your cell phone numbers, so your information will be kept private via the app. It WILL allow me to send out class-wide messages, private messages to individual parents, allows you to message me in return during my "office hours", and allows you to communicate with parents on the app if you so choose. I have found that many people like it!

3. Lastly, you can follow my Twitter page to see pictures throughout the year of things going on in our class! You can click on my name in the sidebar to the right (where it shows my tweets) to be linked to my page. Or, you can find me on your own by following me @mrs_malley

I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone at Open House and Back to School Night on August 22nd! See you there!

Smiles,
Mrs. Malley :)