Translate

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Weekly Update/Homework

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend and beautiful weather (at least some of the days)!

I wanted to share the homework for the week, as I know the agenda can take some getting used to for lots of kiddos! It can be tricky with all the lines/boxes... This week they have:


*My math class homework is due Friday. If your student has other math homework, they should have it written in their agenda from math class.


Social Studies Test
This is coming up next Friday, September 15th. I asked all students to take home their Social Studies notebooks with them today so you should see that in their bags. Take a look to see what their notes look like. You can also find the study guide at the beginning of each unit, as well as on the sidebar to the right on my blog.

Volunteers & Mystery Readers
I had several people sign up to help out in the classroom, at home, be room parents, etc. THANK YOU! If you would still like to sign up, you can find the form here. Please note that I do like to have Mystery Readers, which always seems popular with families, so even if you can't/don't want to help in other ways, you can sign up for this! I will put out a survey monkey schedule for this so anyone can sign up who wants to. I have had siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc. so all are welcome!

Volunteers, I am in need of a copy helpers and Thursday Folder helpers first and foremost. I'll send an email to anyone who signed up about this so we can get that rolling. I will be in contact soon about other items (Fluency, etc.) as I get reading assessments completed and put together work for that.

As always, let me know of any questions/concerns.
Smiles,
Mrs. Malley :)