Translate

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Our Presentations!

Today was the day! We presented our information about recycling and collecting bottle caps to ALL of the 4th grade classrooms. Each group took one classroom to do their presentation, and had to answer any questions that came up as well.

I know that everyone was quite nervous about presenting to older students - They all breathed a big sigh of relief after the last presentation!

All I can say is...WOW!

I am SO IMPRESSED by all of the kiddos today! They were FABULOUSEach presentation was unique, but all gave correct and interesting information about our project, and inspired many questions afterward from the 4th grade students!


I took a few pictures, which you can see in my Twitter feed to the right. Great job, kids!


In your Thursday folder today is a copy of our flyer. Start collecting caps and lids over the holidays! This would be prime time to get family members involved as well!