Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Because of Winn-Dixie Movie

Hello All!

We have completed our book, Because of Winn-Dixie, and the kids LOVED it! I typically show the movie of the book after completion of this unit, and the students are very interested in seeing it. I thought this would be a good Friday reward that would also be related to what we learned in class.

Today in your student's home folder you will find a permission form for this movie.   I need your permission to show the movie because it is rated PG. If not everyone turns in a “yes” permission form, we will not watch the movie. I need all permission forms turned in regardless of your answer.

Attached to this form is a review/summary of the movie to give you some more information. There are some mature themes in the story, all of which we have discussed previously in class when reading the book. The students are aware that this story involves some deep meanings, characters, and life lessons. I also posted this review and information on my blog. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this movie!

I need all permission forms returned NO LATER than Thursday, March 2nd.

See the details about the movie below: