Translate

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Homework & Field Trip

Happy Short Week of School!

Field Trip:
Today in your student's folder they should have a Field Trip permission slip. Please fill out the stapled sheet for your child for them to be able to attend the trip. If you would like to chaperone, fill out the bottom of the letter and return it to me asap. I'll wait until next Wednesday, Nov. 15th, then pull all names from a basket.

Due to size/number, the 3rd grade classes have be separated over three different days. Mrs. Martinson's class and Mrs. Malley's class will have their field trip on Friday, Dec. 8th. The Field Trip is to Ballentine Farms. You can see more information on their website here.


Homework and Upcoming dates:
Due to holidays and frequent travel, I want to give you some test dates through December. Please let me know if you have a planned absence so your student can make up their tests.
- Nov. 15th - Simple Machines Test
- Nov. 21st - Multiplication Test (My math class)
- Dec. 5th - Geography Test
- Dec. 13th - Division Test (My math class)