Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Break & Field Trip Chaperones

Hello All!

Thanksgiving Break
Over the break, please have your student utilize the study tools posted in my last blog to review Geography! We will be continuing the unit when we come back, and their test is on Dec. 5th. Also, please be sure to have your student READ as much as possible over the break, and log any time they do. Encourage them to read both fiction and nonfiction! 

Check out my twitter feed for some "Who Was..." Biography poster pictures! They look awesome!

Book Fair Family Night:
Coming up next WEDNESDAY, Nov. 29th, is Book Fair Family Night. Come browse the book fair with your student and find some good reads for the holiday breaks or gifts for friends and family! Books make good gifts for teachers, too! ðŸ˜‰

Chaperones:
Our chaperones have been picked! The kids helped me pick the names from a bucket. I sent out an email to all parents who were chosen, so please check your messages! 

The trip is on December 8th. Before coming, I will need you to view the attached PowerPoint, and sign the chaperone form with your emergency contact information. Please return this form and your $9.00 as soon as possible. I can provide a printed copy if needed.

If you are no longer available or something comes up in the near future, please let me know as soon as possible so I can ask another parent! Thanks for volunteering! 


I hope everyone enjoys the days off, and Happy Thanksgiving!