Translate

Friday, November 3, 2017

Nearpod & Homework

Hello All!

I hope everyone enjoys some extra time with their kids over this long weekend!

Simple Machines:
In class, we have been supplementing my lessons with Nearpod (a website). When I'm running a lesson in class, this allows me to show what's on my screen on each of the student's computers, and they can respond to questions, watch videos, etc.

Today I had the kids pick which Nearpod they wanted to view, so they likely only got through one. If they would like to look at any of them over the weekend, here are the codes. They just have to go to www.nearpod.com and enter the class code to participate.

Codes
Levers: PLYSJ
Inclined Planes: LPACG
Wedges: ZMDLW





Don't forget about biography reading homework over the weekend! Every student should have the biography they picked in class with them tonight.

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Malley :)