Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Conferences, Homework, & Dates

Hello Families!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the cooler weather this week. With that in mind, please remember to send your student with a jacket and/or other appropriate clothing. We do go outside for recess unless it is raining or below freezing.

Homework this week:
I do apologize, I forgot to put the screenshot image of the agenda up yesterday. Here it is (below). For Math, if they did Reflex on Monday that counts for homework this week even though we were not in school. Also, if they can not get on a 2nd time by school tomorrow, I'm fine with them doing Reflex through Friday (I'll check after school Friday). Just looking for 2x during this week.


Conferences:
There are several people who have not yet signed up for a conference time with me! Please click the link over to the right on my blog page to schedule a time. When you come for your conference, please check in at the main office.
At this point, I have started recording my conference times and making a schedule for myself. If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please CONTACT ME (even if you changed your time on the sign-up genius!)

Dates to note:
Oct 27th - Fall Party in the classroom
Nov 3rd - Quarter 1 ends
Nov 5th - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS - TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK and enjoy your extra hour of sleep!
Nov 6 & 7 - Conference Days - NOTE that yesterday was TURN YOUR CLOCK back day! :) 
Nov 10 - Veterans Day program (TBD)
Nov 12th-17th - American Education Week - More info to come soon about what 3rd grade is doing!
Nov 17th - PTA Basket Bingo
Nov 22nd-24th - No School (Thanksgiving)
Nov 26th - Scholastic Book Fair week - *Nov 29th - Family Book Fair Night
Dec 8th - Our first field trip! More info to come in November.