Translate

Monday, October 30, 2017

Conferences & Homework

Hello All!

Please be on the look-out for a small slip of paper in your student's folder over the next few days. A few days before your conference with me I am sending home reminders of your conference date/time.

Conferences During School Hours
If you're meeting me during the school day, please be aware that I will only be able to meet you exactly at the times chosen (ie: 10:40 and 11:10) due to needing to drop off/pick up the class from specials. So, if you're early you will need to wait in the office for me to come get you, or if you're late I'll only have until a certain time to meet before I have to go get the class!

Conferences in PM or Nov. 6th
If you have a conference with me after school or on the conference days, please keep me on schedule by knocking on the door if it is your conference time! I love to chat with everyone but I prefer that you interrupt if it is time for your conference so I can stay on schedule for you!
While you wait, feel free to browse the students' writing hanging in the hall! They have written some great pieces.


Homework This Week:
The next upcoming Science test will be on Simple Machines.
The test will be Wednesday, Nov. 15th.