Translate

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Homework & Progress Reports

Hello all!

A few notes about this week:

- NO new word study words this week (no quiz Friday)
- My math class - Addition Test on Friday
- Famous Americans test will be Oct. 20th
- Progress Reports were emailed home today
- The class won their first BINGO reward. I'll be letting you know what day we plan it. They will be having a movie lunch in our room with me!

Social Studies - Famous Americans
This is our next unit in Social Studies. I have printed a packet with the notes for this unit, as this is NOT IN the students' bound notebooks. Please make sure they RETURN the packet each day to fill in the notes. The study guide can be found in the packet, and also here on my blog.

Progress Reports
Today I emailed home progress reports. These are simply to inform you of your child's current grade status in each subject. You are not necessarily receiving it because I am concerned about a grade! Please look at the report and bring any questions or comments with you to our 1st quarter conference. You can sign up on the sign-up genius here.

Homework this week: